|Multi-Tool Ice Shield|
Rocka (All Formerly)
|Functionality||Crystallize Objects with Ice, Protection, Melee Combat|
|Status||Out of Use|
Five Heroes were known to have used an MTIS; all five Heroes have been refitted with new weaponry and armor, and no longer use an MTIS.
The MTIS is designed to act as both an offensive and a defensive weapon for the Heroes. The shell is big enough to absorb high-temperature blasts and all shields are integrated with a built-in ice recharger. The shield is meant to be customized as a means of better suiting the wielder’s needs.
- Preston Stormer -Stormer's can shoot ice spikes, is armed with a freezing ice blade, and is hooked up to a tube through which he can access his Hero Core.
- William Furno - Furno's is equipped with rotating climbing hooks and cutting blades, and shoots blasts of fire.
- Nathan Evo - Fortified with a double-barrel ice cannon.
- Julius Nex – Nex's is outfitted with super-hard steel slicing blades, two buzzsaws and pneumatic pincers, as well as enhanced ice power.
- Rocka - Fortified with a double-barrel ice cannon.
- A Multi-Tool Ice Shield was included in four of the six Hero Factory canister sets of early 2011. Counting the tube of Stormer’s shield and excluding the hand piece, each shield is composed of five of their set’s roughly 30 pieces.
- A new weapon resembling a Multi-Tool Ice Shield was introduced in 2013, with a background image on the packaging that resembles the background image on Stringer's/Voltix's Breakout packaging.
|Alpha 1 Weaponry|
|Multifunctional Ice Weapon ( Bolt Shooter | Ice Saw ) | Metal Sphere Shooter | Sonic Boom Weapon|
Dual Fire Shooter | Lightning Shooter and Shield | Energized Boomerangs ( Harpoons )
Multi-Tool Ice Shield | Ice Spear Blaster | Multi-Tool Blades